Our select range of Paramount G-series heavy duty cant-lever sliding automatic gates are manufactured in the UK and have over a 25 year pedigree. Using heavy-duty steel box section designed to resist unauthorised entry to the protected premises.
Specifying a canti-lever gate over the more traditional tracked sliding gate provides the customer with significant benefits. They can span sloping or uneven roads, pass easily across waterways or railway tracks and in single leaf configurations they can be manufactured to suit road widths from 2.0m and 12.0m in single leaf configurations and 24m wide in double leaf formats. You also have the option to specify the products height, we manufacture the G-series between 1.0m and 3.0m high.
The Paramount G- series double leaf configuration sliding gates are popular for use in airports, quarries and ports.
Our heavy duty automatic sliding gates have features which have been designed specifically to maintain reliability even in arduous and difficult environments.
The sliding gate leaf is manufactured as one constructional section. This minimizes the risk of damage to vehicles or people should a vehicle collide with the gate.
Our Paramount G- Series sliding gates are CE marked for use in the European Union.
The automatic gate offers an impressive travel speed, faster than most alternative products. Movement is monitored in both the open and closing routines. The chain driven custom drive solution continuously monitors the travelling gate. The gate will reverse and then stop should it encounter an object in its path. You can also specify IP network control, should you wish to control the gate over a local or wide area network.
Designed to fulfil simple installation, the free standing gantry makes it easy to lift the gate into position, in one operation. This reduces costs and offers speedy installation.
GATE LEAF INFILL OPTIONS
Box tube, Vertical Bar, Palisade and most mesh systems can be specified on our heavy duty gates. Due to safety legislation we can provide optional safety mesh for use with vertical cladding systems.
For quotations and automatic gate prices for our automated gate range of products, (automatic gate prices are based on the road width and required height) please contact our sales department.
- Twin safety beams, detect objects in the gates path.
- Long life paint system
- Manual power failure release
- Emergency stop buttons fitted to the support gantry
- Optional LED Orange Flashing beacon.
- Rack drive system
- Advanced safety system- A purpose designed gate controller prevents accidental crushing of persons around the working area of the automatic gate. The control system determines which direction the gate is travelling, if contact is made with an object, the moving part of the gate will reverse in the opposite direction by 50mm and then stop reducing the risk of injury.
- Optional- Powder Coating in any RAL colour of your specification.
- Optional- Moving machinery Act approved compliant category 3 detection devices are available
Other Product Features
RAL Colour chart- Optional powder coating can customise a gate into your own corporate colours. A RAL colour chart can be found under our resources section for your reference.